Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sim Survivor - Elimination Round 1

Yawn

I look so thrilled to be here.

Well, now that everyone has been trapped in the graveyard together, let's cast some ballots! And by "cast some ballots" I naturally mean "look at the tail end of everybody's relationship panel," but whatever, I've made up some ballots to go with them.

Vote1

Vote2

Vote3

Vote4

Vote5

Vote6

Vote7

Vote8

The results should be surprising to no one. Now, try to match each contestant to their handwriting and figure out what that handwriting says about them!

HammerTime

While you're figuring it out, I declare it to be hammer time!

OneLastScare

"No hammer time, douchebag time!"

HammerStab

HEY! Hold still already so I can stab you with this hammer!

HammerStab2

"ARGH! The pain!"

HammerStab3

"It hurts and stings! Let me outta here, I never signed up for this!"

HammerStab4

Actually, you did. Now. Hold. Still.

StanleyFace

Oh, great, Sim-Me has learned the Stanleyface.

PoliceWtf

It seems there was good reason for it, as she was eyeing the police car that had appeared out of nowhere like a certain has-been celebrity!

Cop

Oh, did you need to route past the fence that no longer has a gate? Sorry! (Except not.)

DeathGardening

The grim reaper shows up while Sim-Me continues to eye the police car disapprovingly.

"Hm, I wonder if I could take up gardening..."

PaperBoyAgain

The paperboy also showed up again. GO AWAY, PAPERBOY!

Grumble

Paperboys are angrymaking to Sim-Me!

ClintonGhost

Clinton reacted surprisingly well to the grim reaper's presence.

"Wow, I'm dead! I guess I pissed off a lot of people, haha!"

ClintonGhost2

"Welcome to the afterlife, Mister Lampkins."

"Yay! I'm orange!"

Phone

Sim-Me couldn't wait to leave. I guess that she had places to go and things to do, as she immediately whipped out her cell phone and began talking to someone. Also, note the red aura of evil awesomeness that now surrounds her.

NelsonFlee

Nelson fled from it in terror.

AnAngryGod

"Damn, you people annoy me! I'm out of here."

KellyDonaScare

Kelly chose to celebrate Clinton's demise by sneaking up on Dona...

KellyDonaScare2

And scaring the life out of her. (Badumtush!)

GhostStory

She then enthused to Meece about their narrow brush with the grim reaper.

Thus ends the first elimination round of Sim Survivor: with nothing of value lost. Will next week's results be less predictable? Will more vehicles teleport onto the island? Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment