Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sim Survivor - Elimination Round 2

Each contestant has voted and the results are in!

Vote1

Vote2

Vote3

Vote4

Vote5

Vote6

Vote7

It was a pretty close race. For a few minutes I thought there might be a tie. I have to say that I'm disappointed with the results, as I was looking forward to shutting Lonnie up, but the contestants have spoken and rules are rules.

IWantToStabHim

Or are they?

ButIWillStabHerInstead

Yeah, they are. Kelly Afanador, you have been voted off the island. Prepare to die.

KellyDies

"Argh! But I really wanted that house in Meadow Glen! Property values are through the roof there!"

ThoughtBubbles

As you can see, everyone was very concerned for her.

EsmeraldaSmilesAtDeadKelly

"Oh, well, better her than us. Right, honey?"

I...I don't think that you're as nice as you lead everyone to believe, Esmeralda.

SimMeTired

"Man, I'm tired. I can't wait to get home."

CopRouteFailAgain

Heh. Still can't get in? Nobody invited you anyway, officer.

KellyGhost

Kelly's ghost is purple!

KellyGhost2

Wait, what is it doing?

Deathflower

Where did you get that, Kelly?!

AFlowerForYou

"For you, Mister Robe Guy!"

Resurrection

And what do you think you're doing, Death?! Stop it! You're ruining the elimination round!

KellyIsNotDead

*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

StabAgain

Well, I guess I'll just have to kill her again.

StabAgain2

Err, Sim-Me, is stabbing her there really going to be effective?

StabAgain3

Apparently it is. You don't look so confident now, do you, Kelly?

StabAgain4

This time around, Death was unmoved.

There are now six contestants left, and the next week will have a surprise or two to keep things fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment