Monday, October 10, 2011

Sim Survivor - Elimination Round 3

OceanSunset

This sunset looks edible. Seriously. It is the exact shade of ripe mango meat, and I want to eat it.

...Oh, sorry, am I supposed to be counting votes or something?

IWantToKillDarren

"So, uh...I get to kill Darren, right? I really want to kill Darren tonight."

Vote1

Vote2

Vote3

Vote4

Vote5

Vote6

Sorry, Sim-Me, it looks like we've got a tie and Darren's not part of it.

IAmDisappoint

"Aw..."

FoosballTable

As my first ever tiebreaker, I chose to pit Lonnie and Nelson against one another in a group activity of some sort. The foosball table was handy, so I plopped it down in the game world and released them from the graveyard to play.

Foosball

Okay, the first to autonomously give up is the one who dies. Go!

Foosball2

They played for hours, each unwilling to lose, while the others remained trapped in limbo.

Foosball3

At some point, Darren approached Sim-Me and attempted to regale her with an entertaining story. She didn't want any part of it.

"Oh, come on! I'm starving and I really have to pee--the least you could do is laugh when I say something funny!"

Foosball4

"No! Go away!"

Foosball5

Rejected and sad, Darren peed himself.

Foosball6

Sim-Me was not amused.

Foosball7

The foosball game lasted until midnight or thereabouts, when one of the contestants finally threw in the towel and wandered off to get some food.

Loser

Lonnie, you are the third person to fail Sim Survivor. Congratulations.

Gun

I decided to use the pistol this week! It's an old friend of mine, having been fired countless times while playing my assassin sim.

LonnieDeath

Die!

BothDie

W...what? The bullet passed through Lonnie and hit Dona as well?!

Damn you and your efficiency, old friend! Reload! Reload!

LonnieDiesAgain

Let's try this again.

LonnieDiesAgain2

This time I made sure to stick him in an unoccupied corner, so that my magic bullet did not take out everyone within a four-foot radius.

Aftermath

As Lonnie expired, Meece and Darren talked about what they plan to do if they win the house in Meadow Glen. Dona wished she could leave the graveyard. Only Nelson cried for him.

Aftermath2

Sim-Me looked annoyed that she'd had to kill Lonnie twice. Hey, reloading the game took forever.

HelloOfficer

Hello, officer! Get lost!

LonnieGhost

Lonnie begged for his life, but he had no death flower and was therefore SOL.

DeathHatesSink

Death hung around long enough to express his hatred of the broken sink, then took off running instead of doing the usual fadeout.

LonnieDiesAThirdTime

He shouldn't have bothered, since he had to turn around and come back not two minutes later as I realized that Lonnie's headstone had glitched out of existence and I would need to reload the game and kill him again. This time, perhaps numbed to the experience of dying horribly, he was more compliant.

And there you have it: the messiest execution that I have ever done.

With five contestants left and no functioning shower, sink, or toilet left in camp, the next month promises to be an interesting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment