Saturday, July 23, 2011

All these poses, such beautiful poses.

Poses

I downloaded a bunch of pose sets for a super-secret thing (wouldn't you like to know what), but before I can use them I must test them out! This set apparently has a kneeling pose in it, so let's see if it will be appropriate for lining three people up and--

Poses2

oh.

Pardon me, I'm going to go laugh until I am dead. You all have fun with this.

Poses3

"Fine. But I'm tired, so sod not having a bed. I think I'll just sleep on the grass."

Poses4

"I disapprove. I disapprove so much that I am floating."

Poses5

"I feel so...pretty."

Poses6

"Are you kidding me? Just look at this awesome, studied-yet-casual posture of mine. LOOK AT IT. I am obviously the prettier one."

Poses7

"Well..."

Poses8

"I don't know. I thought I looked very majestic."

HeIsAwake

"Hey, I'm awake now!"

ThePrettiest

"And I think everyone here knows that I am the prettiest."

Poses9

"You are all morons."

Group

No comments:

Post a Comment