Tuesday, July 19, 2011

(Mis)adventures in CAS

Let's make a new family in the Sims 3! I will knead away at the smooshy puddingface until the only thing left is AWESOME.

Sim1

See, this looks reasonably un-puddinglike. Just needs a bit of tweaking and it's done. But first I'll let her interact with another household member so that I can see if I like her voice.

Gossip

Hahaha, pudding expressions. Gotta love em.

Sim2

Err, that's a little creepy, but okay...

Sim3

wait whut.

Sim4

What.

Sim5

OH GOD WHAT.

Sim6

Maybe her nose needs some tweaking so that the nostrils won't deform? Fixed it, but now there is a slight upper lip problem and I don't even know what happened to the shadow on her bottom lip.

Sim7

Fixed the upper lip problem and now enter HORSEFACE. Okay, okay, everything will be okay, I can fix this too!

Sim8

Looks fine from the side in CAS...

Sim9

And then I rotate her around. ARRRGH.

AngrySadFace

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL INSIDE, SIMS 3. THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment