Sunday, July 24, 2011

(Mis)adventures in Self-Sufficiency

So, all the benches at the park are taken and you will not be getting to sleep any time soon. What can you do with yourself?

FishingRedo

Fish for breakfast, of course!

Fishing2

Oh, boy! Caught something!

Fishing3

Something...microscopic.

Fishing4

Is that even a fish?

Fishing5

Yeah, I don't think it is either.

Fishing6

"Yaaawn. Good morning, world!"

Fishing7

"Morning!"

Fishing8

"Oh, great. Now they're awake to witness my MISERABLE FAILURE."

Hold that thought, a car just went by and it's the first one I've heard in Meadow Gl--

Car

W...what. Is that who I think it...

Car2

IT IS. Everyone hide and maybe--okay, he kept going, it's fine, he must be on his way to work. Whew.

Goldfish

"I don't care about the creepy German surgeon. I just caught something more substantial than failfish."

Goldfish2

"But wtf is it?"

Goldfish3

Goldfish says, "Ew, wtf are you?"

Goldfish4

"It's slimy and it TALKS. It disgusts me."

Goldfish5

"Maybe we can eat these bugs instead."

(Spoiler: They couldn't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment