Saturday, July 23, 2011

I think it could use some window treatments.

666Again

This keeps happening! I have created Sim Satan, I just know it.

Anyway. Don't you just love it when you download a shiny new hair...

BaldPatch

And it is MISSING LARGE CHUNKS OF ITSELF? Because nothing makes me happier, I tell you what. It's great. The only thing that makes me happier, actually, is when my sims do something I emphatically did not want them to do.

Like this:

Flirt

"Flowers! :D"

Flirt2

"Flowers?"

Flirt3

"Flowers! :D"

Flirt4

"Be still, my heart!"

ARGH.

CAS

To top it off, this fellow already looks promising.

YouGuysAreMorons

Terrified

Terrified2

Terrified3

If by "looks promising" you mean "he acts like a STUPID PUDDINGFACE."

NewGuy

"Hey, you know what would be awesome? Some money. Then we could, like, buy beds and food and maybe a roof and stuff."

NewGuy2

"Oh, hello new guy. 'Sup?"

NewGuy3

Someone's talking to me. Crap. Deflect! Deflect!

NewGuy5

"Hello. Do you know what I like? Sushi."

NewGuy6

"I mean I really, really like sushi. IT'S SO GOOD THAT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES MY EYES ROLL BACK."

NewGuy7

"Well, except for narezushi, that's kind of nasty. But other types of sushi--sorry, am I boring you?"

NewGuy4

NewGuy8

NewGuy9

"Mission accomplished."

NewHouse

"So, our new house is pretty nice, don't you think?"

YouAreAnIdiot

"Our new house? Our new HOUSE? You are an idiot."

YouAreAJerk

"And you're such a jerk! I wish you'd just die already."

Attraction

Only if you die first. What is this bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment