Sunday, July 24, 2011

They'd better hope there aren't vagrancy laws in Meadow Glen.

Scheming

"So, the way I see it, if we smash the window and climb in, the house is as good as ours."

Scheming2

"I don't know. Can we even smash windows in this game? I don't think there's an animation for that."

Scheming3Redo

Scheming4

"I'm sure you could spend hours on this disussion, but I'm going to go find a place to sleep now."

Scheming5

"I guess we should go with him."
"Bleh. Who died and put him in charge?"

Scheming6

"'I'm going to find a place to sleep?' Really? Like I couldn't have come up with that!"

Scheming7

"Well, I'll tell you one thing. We might be walking in the same direction right now, but I am not following him."

WalkingRedo

"Stupid house we can't break into. I hate whoever lives there."

Walking2

"Stupid powerwalker. Not that I'm following him or anything."

Walking3

"Stupid 24 hour diner that I can't eat in without money. I'm hungry!"

Walking4

Walking5

Walking6

Walking7

"Stupid other house we can't break into. I really hate whoever lives there."

Park

"So...this is where we were going? A park?"

Park2

"Meh, it's got benches. At this point I'm so tired I can't complain."

Park3

"Hm. Yeah, you've got a point. This isn't so bad."

Park4

"...Wait a minute. There are only two benches that can be slept on."

Park5Redo

Park6

No comments:

Post a Comment