Thursday, July 21, 2011

They weren't supposed to like each other.

Face

Face2

This face.

Look at it.

It is the face of a man who can only be successful in his romantic endeavors, Y/Y?

Flirt

Flirt2

Um, apparently the game doesn't recognize sarcasm. That won't do at all.

Inappropriate

Quick, to the Inappropriate pie menu! Undo whatever you did to make her like you!

Kiss

Oh.

That's okay, I can still destroy this budding relationship. It's time for pointless quarreling!

Argue

"Hey, have I ever told you that I really hate the way your hair looks under natural light?"

Argue2

"Huh?"

Argue3

"Because I do. It's well-textured in CAS, but then I see you out here and it's flat and lifeless and AWFUL."

Argue6

"What?! That's a horrible thing to say!"

Argue4

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

Argue5

"Wtf, I never said that."

Argue7

"How can you be so mean? We were supposed to get engaged next week and everything!"

Argue8

Argue9

Argue10

"What."

Argue11

"Umm..."

Argue12

Argue13

"Nevermind. Smoochy smoochy!"

Argue14

"Yeah, how about no."

Argue15

ForeverAlone

Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment